Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog has been created to promote knowledge in the area of antiques, their care and the history behind them as well as to help promote an understanding of what the appraisal profession is all about. It is a place to ask questions and hopefully share your knowledge with others. Let me first make clear that this is not a place to get free appraisals (sorry). I will be happy to help you with an appraisal but there is a charge for that service. It is how I make my living after all. It is a place to ask any questions about what constitutes an appraisal or when you might need one; or what this is thing I found in the attic or how to start a collection; what determines what something is worth and what is happening in the market today.



We want to talk about what interests you relative to antiques and appraisals. so jump in and ask a question or share your knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment